Motorcycle Tours in Austria
Austrian Tyrol & the Stelvio Pass
These motorcycle tours in Austria are not to be missed if you fancy a fantastic varied biking holiday. Traveling through France, Germany, Switzerland and into Austria, then this is the motorbike touring holiday for you.
Our motorcycle holiday tours in Austria include fantastic riding routes with the most exciting riding and spectacular scenery in Austria.
You will experience this landscapes in the best way possible, from the seat of your own motorbike. The wonder brings a fascinating feeling only bikers can understand.
So why not come and experience the winding roads, mountain passes, panoramic views and altitudes that is above 2,000 meters, its breathtaking in every sense.
That’s what the Austrian Tyrol has got to offer in abundance. We stop in our special select hotels on-route, “biker friendly”, you can relax after each day’s exhilarating motorcycle ride and anticipate the next day of your biking adventure.
When we arrive in our Austrian based hotel (Motorcycle Themed) you can relax with a beer or two & enjoy your first of many evenings, breakfast is also included each morning, each day we will take a ride out to experience what the Austrian Tyrol has to offer.
This picture-book region of outstanding beauty, with iced capped mountains set against clear blue skies slashed by jaw dropping gorges filled with noisy fast-flowing rivers, green meadows and onion-domed churches is a veritable paradise for bikers. This is some of the best that mainland Europe can offer and we know you won’t be disappointed.
21 to 27 July 2019 – 7 Days
*** Per Person Rate ***
- £799 Riding 2 up, One Motorcycle, Shared Twin / Double Bed
- £849 Solo Rider, One Motorcycle, Single Bed, Shared Room
- £1149 Solo Rider, One Motorcycle, Single Private Room
- £150 Deposit Per Motorcycle
- 7 Days Motorcycle Tour in France, Germany, Austria & Italy
- 6 Breakfast each morning
- 2 Half Board in our base in Austria (Breakfast & Evening Meal)
- Fully accompanied by Graham & his Team
- Experienced Escorted Tour Guide
- Tour information document
- 6 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Motorcycle Hotel near the in the Tyrol Ragion
- 21 July – Day 1, Dover Ferry to Chalons-en-Champagne, 200 Miles
- 22 July – Day 2, Germany Baden-Baden, 210 Miles
- 23 July – Day 3, Austria Kappl, 286 Miles
- 24 July – Day 4, Austria Kappl ride out to the Stelvio Pass in Italy, 180 Miles
- 25 July – Day 5, Freiburg, Germany, 189 Miles
- 26 July – Day 6, Reims, France, 190 Miles
- 27 July – Day 7, Calais Ferry to Dover UK, 200 Miles
- Est 1800 Miles / 2896 Kms
- Longest day 215 miles
Route Subject to Change
All Mileage are estimated
- Austrian Tyrol & the Stelvio Pass
- Austrian Tyrol Mountains
- Silvretta High Mountain Pass
- Stelvio Pass (Italy)
- Ride-outs each day in Austria
- Ride the Great B500 Pass in Germany
- Motorcycle Helmet
- Motorcycle Clothing
- Motorcycle Boots
- Motorcycle Gloves
- Driving License
- Travel Insurance
Money and Currency
- Credit / Debit Card’s
It is Advised that you bring with you photo copies of your Important Documents like your Passport.
- Age: Min 21 Years – Max 75 Years
- Current Valid Motorcycle License (Held for the last 1 Years)
- 1 years riding experience
- Must be able to ride motorcycles over 500cc
- All Road Tolls / Tunnel Tolls
- Austrian Vignette
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Motorcycle Breakdown Recover
- Fuel / Oil for your Motorcycle
- Hotel Parking Fee’s (Some hotels may charge)
- Hotel Extra’s Drinks / Telephone / Food / Bar
- Food & Drinks (Unless Supplied by the Hotels)
- Breakfast / Food on the Ferries